personal statement woes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccala33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I felt done with my personal statement a week or two ago and thought I just had some small kinks to work out, but when I went to work out those kinks, I ended up making bigger kinks elsewhere. I am so frazzled with the whole thing I feel like giving up. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to let me read their personal statement? I am just at the end of my rope with the thing and really need some inspiration right about now!

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, if no one is willing to send me their PS, is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to let me at least send mine to them for some help? Please?

beccala33 said:
Ok, if no one is willing to send me their PS, is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to let me at least send mine to them for some help? Please?

i'll read it and tell you what i think. PM me

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone "attacks" his/her personal statement in a different way so reading my personal statement really isn't going to help you write yours. I've read a few SDN-ers personal statements and they were each drastically different. Just be yourself :) I would be happy to read yours if you'd like. PM me! :)

I would too, if you still want another person. :)

Sure send it over. :)

ethyl said:
Can anyone help me and read over my personal statement too? :)

PM me :)