Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Heavenlyred

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have done 3 drafts of my personal statement for this year cycle application. I am a post bacc but my program is not the best, as they don't offer the student as much help as i would had hoped. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas on whom i should have read my 3rd draft of my personal statement to get a really good idea if i am on the right track. i had a fellow post bacc read it and he said it sounded fine, but i want to be able to make it sound phenomenal.

Has anybody have any experience one of those site that offer to critiques it?

Thanks!