Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ramdentist21

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Folks,

I guess everyone is starting to apply via CAAPID. I had a quick question and wanted people's opinion. I think a few people might be on this boat. I wrote NBDE Part 1 in 2008 when I was working in India and visited the US and failed. Then we moved to the US and I passe.. Should I mention about this in the personal statement explaining my reasons? Or should I not mention it at all...I was thinking that it will anyway be in my score report (Correct?), so trying to proactively explain might help. Any advice from seniors would help greatly!

Thanks much!
 
Why do you think it is so significant to explain?If they ask on an interview answer, but it it not an achievement for a detailed description