Personal Statement

sophianad

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2015
  1. Dental Student
    Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you would advise me please. i have written a personal statement which i think is honestly perfect it communicates all i have done as well as my passion, it has everything it in to the t. So i have applied to one dental school before, which i would also like to apply again to, but i am also applying to several more schools that i have not applied to. I would love to submit my personal statement to those schools, but i am very worried how it would affect the school that i already applied to? what would they think? should i change my essay?
    thank you in advance!

About the Ads

SableFire

D4
    5+ Year Member
    Feb 19, 2014
    Minnesota
    1. Dental Student
      Thank you Bucks783, Dear SableFire i agree but i am only reapplying to one school.
      I reapplied this year also and both schools told me they keep applications from last cycle and expect you to update your personal statement (They want to see what you have done to improve yourself as a applicant). Either way good luck I hope you the best of luck this cycle!!

ajj70

Nov 22, 2014
      1. Non-Student
        Just a comment, I know this is a message board, but I hope your PS is written better than your posts here, proper punctuation, capitalization, etc.

Yes, change your PS. You look lazy otherwise.

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
        Jan 17, 2006
        1. Dentist
          Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you would advise me please. i have written a personal statement which i think is honestly perfect it communicates all i have done as well as my passion, it has everything it in to the t. So i have applied to one dental school before, which i would also like to apply again to, but i am also applying to several more schools that i have not applied to. I would love to submit my personal statement to those schools, but i am very worried how it would affect the school that i already applied to? what would they think? should i change my essay?
          thank you in advance!
          Modesty is not in short supply.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.