Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csv321

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice on the essay editing services. They are pricey ($80 or so) and I've had so many people read it that they're starting to change it back to how it originally was. I have had my English teacher pick it apart as well but I think it's harder for them to be harsh because they know me.

If there's anyone here who has some free time, I would greatly appreciate feedback/help on my personal statement. I must warn you though that it's not that great because I don't have a "life changing moment" or something that greatly impacted my life to write about but if anyone's willing, I'd be happy to email it....thanks!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Do a search...there was a whole thread full of people volunteering to read personal statements.

i'd be happy to read it also; don't know how helpful i can be because i'm still working on my own, but I was an English major in college so I can maybe offer some suggestions, just PM me

Csv321 said:
Thanks for the advice on the essay editing services. They are pricey ($80 or so) and I've had so many people read it that they're starting to change it back to how it originally was. I have had my English teacher pick it apart as well but I think it's harder for them to be harsh because they know me.

If there's anyone here who has some free time, I would greatly appreciate feedback/help on my personal statement. I must warn you though that it's not that great because I don't have a "life changing moment" or something that greatly impacted my life to write about but if anyone's willing, I'd be happy to email it....thanks!!! :)