1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Personal Statement

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Csv321, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Csv321

Csv321 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the advice on the essay editing services. They are pricey ($80 or so) and I've had so many people read it that they're starting to change it back to how it originally was. I have had my English teacher pick it apart as well but I think it's harder for them to be harsh because they know me.

If there's anyone here who has some free time, I would greatly appreciate feedback/help on my personal statement. I must warn you though that it's not that great because I don't have a "life changing moment" or something that greatly impacted my life to write about but if anyone's willing, I'd be happy to email it....thanks!!! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Trekkie963

Trekkie963 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Do a search...there was a whole thread full of people volunteering to read personal statements.

4. SFMDBound

SFMDBound Member
    5+ Year Member

i'd be happy to read it also; don't know how helpful i can be because i'm still working on my own, but I was an English major in college so I can maybe offer some suggestions, just PM me