-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
personal statement
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
P
psu228
Would anyone on here be interested in reviewing my personal statement?
Message it to me and I'd be happy to
thanks 🙂Message it to me and I'd be happy to
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your privacy settings wont let me message youMessage it to me and I'd be happy to
PM me
Messaged you both! Thank you 🙂
Messaged you!Sure!
I wouldn't mind
PM me if you need another reader. If not, good luck 🙂
PM'd you guys! Thank you!!
Thanks! 🙂 I messaged you!I would!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
messaged you!I can if you want
Sure, I'd be happy to.
Looks like you got lots of reviewers already, but I'd be happy to add my thoughts!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I really need help with writing my personal and interest statement, is there anyone that is willing to help?
and to think I was going to pay for others to edit my PS...