Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

monsman

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,

So I've written a few drafts on my PS and so far, and the people I showed were less than impressed (their honesty is greatly appreciated tho!). I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind taking a look at it letting me know if they think its salvageable or if they have any other feedback.

Thanks!
 
Hi there,

So I've written a few drafts on my PS and so far, and the people I showed were less than impressed (their honesty is greatly appreciated tho!). I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind taking a look at it letting me know if they think its salvageable or if they have any other feedback.

Thanks!


Happy to look it over for a random opinion as well
 
Hi there,

So I've written a few drafts on my PS and so far, and the people I showed were less than impressed (their honesty is greatly appreciated tho!). I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind taking a look at it letting me know if they think its salvageable or if they have any other feedback.

Thanks!
let me see