Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ivy_p

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am applying to pharmacy schools this cycle for Early Decision. Can anyone help me review my personal statement? I would greatly appreciate.
If you have time to help, please let me know in this post and I will send you my personal statement to your email.
Thank you so much :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I am applying to pharmacy schools this cycle for Early Decision. Can anyone help me review my personal statement? I would greatly appreciate.
If you have time to help, please let me know in this post and I will send you my personal statement to your email.
Hi! I'm almost done working on my own, but I'd be happy to help as soon as I'm finished. I'll be a much better editor/reviewer if I can focus on your's completely :)

In the mean time, I did find this link in case anyone finds it helpful. If I find more useful sites, I'll edit this post.

How to Write a Pharmacy School Personal Statement - edityour.net
(I'm not endorsing services of any type. I just thought the Dos and Don'ts would be helpful.)

Ingredients for a Perfect Personal Statement - Pharmacy School HQ

https://www.usnews.com/education/bl...2011/05/30/6-personal-statement-dos-and-donts

**Not endorsing any services or companies or even schools. This list is just for informational advice found on writing personal essays.**

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

Send it over, I'd be glad to. Also if you ever knew any of your english professors well, send it to them and have them destroy it for grammar, punctuation, etc.

Tell 'em you qualify for 300k in loans and you're in! Simple as that...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Lol, pharmacy school still requires personal statement. Just say clinical pharmacy is your passion and you are excited about the “expanding role of clinical pharmacy” or lack there of.

Personal statement. I'm clinically insane. I have no concept of the reality that to repeat the failures of others and expect that my outcome will be different is a sign of this affliction. Please take my money. signed "would be pharmacy student"

Feel free to copy and paste, kiddies!