• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Personal Statement

Mero123

Jun 12, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi guys! I finished working on my personal statement and I was wondering if any admitted students or adcoms are willing to take a look and give me some feedback, please? I would really appreciate it!

PeteytheFish

Mar 24, 2020
  1. Medical Student
Hey, I'm a T-30 admitted non-traditional student and career-changer. My previous career was as an editor in a major publishing house. PM it to me if you would like me to have a look. I'll give you content advice as well as any grammatical/mechanical pointers that are needed.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

2020Focus

Mar 27, 2020
  1. Pre-Optometry
Hey, I'm a T-30 admitted non-traditional student and career-changer. My previous career was as an editor in a major publishing house. PM it to me if you would like me to have a look. I'll give you content advice as well as any grammatical/mechanical pointers that are needed.

Hi there,
I'm pre-optometry, but also a non-traditional applicant. Would you be able to take a look at my personal statment?

mintydaisy13!

2+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2018
this is off topic, but I am a cc too and I was accepted to several post bacc programs. How did you go about doing your post bacc?

Draculameomeo

2+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2018
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi, do you mind reading give me some feedback on my personal statement too? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.