Personal statement

Started by Talia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Talia

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone use the same personal statement from their amcas or did you write a new one?

I am working on BU, Gt and Drexell app
 
For GT I used my AMCAS personal statement. For BU I wrote a new one pretty much about why I'm interested in the program and what I hope to get out of it.
I didn't apply to Drexel. Sorry.
 
Talia said:
Did anyone use the same personal statement from their amcas or did you write a new one?

I am working on BU, Gt and Drexell app

i used same one for GT. did not apply to others
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad