personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mstoothlady2012

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to read my personal statement? i am very bad at writing essays...i cannot combine sentences and make a good statement...also sometimes i cannot put my thoughts into words... basically i am horrible! i just finished my first draft of personal statement i would really appreciate if someone could read it & make comments or make corrections to it.

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone willing to read my personal statement? i am very bad at writing essays...i cannot combine sentences and make a good statement...also sometimes i cannot put my thoughts into words... basically i am horrible! i just finished my first draft of personal statement i would really appreciate if someone could read it & make comments or make corrections to it.

thanks in advance!

Hey, try doing a search. I'm positive that people have made threads offering to read them. I believe doc toothache offered to read some, try PM'ing him.

thanks in advance!

See PM.

Members don't see this ad :)

thanks in advance!

i can too if you like just pm me and ill give you an email address

I can help too...my english writing skills are awesome..let me know if you still need help

you can compare yours to others who have been accepted:

Essay examples

if any of you guys have an essay to add to the site to make it better please email it to me or PM it to me. Good luck!