Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm trying to procrastinate studying biochem so I would be happy to read tonight 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to procrastinate studying biochem so I would be happy to read tonight 🙂

Hah you're braver than I am.... I was thinking it'd be nice to offer to read it but biochem is my world at the moment, and I don't want to give crappy or half-assed advice. But you've probably read past lecture 9 at this point, me not so much.... 🙄
 
Email to send to? You can PM me rather than post here.

My main problem is that I'm getting dissenting opinions on what to include... I have two versions and I really don't know what to take and what to get rid of. So, I might send two versions - pick your favorite and proofread it. Lol.