Personal Statement

Started by sabriel777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sabriel777

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be really awesome and give my PS a read through? I know there's a thread somewhere for this but I can't seem to find it 🙁 Thanks to anyone who responds!!!
 
Just so you know, there is a thread on here where you can send your PS to each other to read them over. I believe there were quite a few members willing to read each others PS that have posted on the thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I have been an SDN addict for the past 2 years as the end of undergrad is approaching, but as a hopeful for the 2015 cycle, I could definitely use some PS help! Anyone willing to take a read?
 
go to the link provided above, there is another thread for this. just PM whoever you want on the list