Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EllieGirl89

Ohio State CVM c/o 2015!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright I know that there is a thread for this and that you guys are probably so sick of people asking...but I don't really know anybody on here since I'm new and I'm not sure who is still willing to do this now that school has started for most people and everyone's getting busier. But is there anybody who might be willing to go over my personal statement for me? I just finished my first draft tonight and I would like all the feedback I can get. I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks guys!
 
Thanks for the link; I will definitely go through that list. Now...forgive my ignorance...but do we ask these people for their email address, send it to them via a private message of some sort, or what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad