Personal Statements

Started by _sonwin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

_sonwin

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am currently writing my personal statement...and the max word count posted on pharmcas is 4500 (guessing around 8-10 pages?) So I just wanted to know how long were your personal statements and what is the average length?
 
It's 4500 characters so it should be no where close to 8 pages. Mine is around a page and a half.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's really not about quantity, IMO the more concise, the better. It shows stronger grasp of language!
 
So I am currently writing my personal statement...and the max word count posted on pharmcas is 4500 (guessing around 8-10 pages?) So I just wanted to know how long were your personal statements and what is the average length?
Definitely not eight pages. I believe when i wrote mine it was a page and a half to two pages
 
mine was about 2.5 pages double-spaced (4475 characters). so thats around the max that you should have.