Personal Statment Editors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nevadanteater

biochemical engine
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Non-trad checking in!
So I guess I'm a little bit type A and have started working on my personal statement. Last year I saw several of the kids who worked for me flounder on this part of the AMCAS causing them to have very late applications.

I've decided not to fall prey to procrastination and get my *** in gear. Also, I've felt particularly literary lately, so why not put that to good use?

I've got another idea for how my personal statement could be written, but I think I prefer this one...

Anyone willing to give my essay a glance?

Thanks!
N/A
 
Hey everyone,

Non-trad checking in!
So I guess I'm a little bit type A and have started working on my personal statement. Last year I saw several of the kids who worked for me flounder on this part of the AMCAS causing them to have very late applications.

I've decided not to fall prey to procrastination and get my *** in gear. Also, I've felt particularly literary lately, so why not put that to good use?

I've got another idea for how my personal statement could be written, but I think I prefer this one...

Anyone willing to give my essay a glance?

Thanks!
N/A

There's a list in pre-allo I think of PS readers and I am one of them. I would be happy to read your PS. Just send it over to [email protected]
 
Sent. Check your emails!

You can check my MDApps page for a bit more info about myself and my numbers...

Thanks!