Pestana surgery audio?

Started by Lozza
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lozza

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can find the pestana audio files for surgery? I've heard they are great but dont know how to get them.

Thanks sooo much!!😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would really love some help finding the Pestana Audio Files and the Vignette Files to study for my shelf in 2 weeks!!

And advice on how to get those would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

[email protected]
 
Looking all over the place for the pestana audio, but no look. Can someone please please please PM me? I thank you in advance for saving me!
 
Could anyone send me a PM with the audio notes as well? I tried to find them elsewhere, but no luck. Thank you!
 
Does anyone have these audio files??? I have been looking EVERYWHERE for them. Please, hook a brother up....