Pet Friendly home for rent Charleston,SC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lowcountry58

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to rent out my 3 bedroom 2 bath home for a long-term period. Located 10 miles from MUSC near the historic plantation district in west Ashley. This is a family neighborhood,with a community pool,playarea and walking/bilking trail. The house has 6 foot privacy fence,ideal for your dog to play in the back yard. Also hardwood floors,paddle fans and plantation shutters in all rooms. There is a 2 car garage with opener and an extra refrigerator. All appliances remain in the house. Interested contact me and I will send pictures. Currentlly rented to a MUSC resident who will vacate the house on June 22. He and his family are relocating to Charlotte where he will practice. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

If you have not already rented out your home. I would be interested in more information. Thank you so much. My email is [email protected]

My husband and I are being relocated due to his government/military career. We are looking for a home in the Charleston area to rent that is animal friendly. Could you please let us know if your home is still for rent? If so, can you please provide us with additional info and pics. We are moving the end of June beginning of July.

Best Regards