PGY-1, Internal Medicine, Jan. 2010, NYC-Manhattan For SWAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PGY1swap2010nyc

Resident SWAP
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently a PGY-1 working in the best location Manhattan, NY; I would like to SWAP with a resident from another program. The IM Program Match very well for fellowships and has many different fellowships on site and routinely accept only resident from within. It is a well-rounded and respected program with great faculty members. Please contact me if you are interested in swapping your current PGY-1 spot with me.

I have already meet with the Program Director about relocating and SWAPING programs with another PGY-1; it has be approved by the Program Director and Hospital Director.

Position Available for Immediate SWAP → I have a preference for a few locations however I am open to consider any location.
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! My husband just moved to New york and I would lke to move there. are you still looking to SWAP.. My location - Chicago... get in touch

i believe that the OP is based at st vincent's hospital in greenwich village manhattan. the problem is that the hospital is in the process of being sold and there is a very good chance that residency programs will be closed. i know of an anesthesia resident there who is currently looking to change programs because of this.

a bit shameful of the OP to post this.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in louisiana state university,shreveport, ..pls let me know if u wanna swap! I wanna move to NY for family reasons.

I am looking for pgy-1 open position, open for anywhere. Please send me private message if you know of any unexpected opening. thanks.