PGY-1 Opening

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BADMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Per the CORD listserve, Henry Ford has an open spot. I know nothing else. Have at it.

Members don't see this ad.

Is this the spot that didn't initially fill in the match process or for some reason did a resident decline a position/withdraw? Just curious, thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this the spot that didn't initially fill in the match process or for some reason did a resident decline a position/withdraw? Just curious, thanks!

hackensack was the one that didn't fill initially (which makes sense considering it was approved right before rank lists were due)

I applied for this but have heard nothing back. Has anyone heard anything?

Did anyone else apply for this?

Sorry just searching for info because almost about to graduate and it would be nice to know one way or the other, thanks

Can you just not call anonymously to see if it was filled? I highly doubt you will find the info you want here.

I called on Monday, May 13 and found out the posting closed (to new applications) last Friday, May 10. I'm always a day or two late! Are these posted somewhere where we can find out about a vacancy in a more timely manner??

I called on Monday, May 13 and found out the posting closed (to new applications) last Friday, May 10. I'm always a day or two late! Are these posted somewhere where we can find out about a vacancy in a more timely manner??
You should definitely have someone in your department helping you out with an application like this. They're all subscribed to the CORD listserve. Make sure you're connected with one of them.