Position Available PGY-2 or PGY-3 transfer to start as soon possible

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stacey123!

Reaction score
Kaiser Permanente Southern California’s Los Angeles Medical Center is looking to fill a PGY-2 or a PGY-3 transfer to start as soon as possible.

To apply, please email the following in a PDF to [email protected]:

Curriculum Vitae

Personal Statement with reason(s) for seeking position

USMLE and/or COMLEX Transcript

Medical School Transcript

Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)

Three Letters of Recommendation – including a letter from your current program director

*California Medical License required

For information on the program, please visit: Overview - Radiation Oncology

Visa Policy:

Visas (which include, Temporary TN work status, temporary H-1B and J-1) can only be sponsored for hard to fill positions. However, our training programs are extremely competitive and do not meet the hard to fill criteria.

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't California require completion of at least 2 years of residency to obtain a medical license? How does one start PGY-2 if a CA medical license is required?

Doesn't California require completion of at least 2 years of residency to obtain a medical license? How does one start PGY-2 if a CA medical license is required?
As part of Senate Bill 806, beginning January 1, 2022, residents are authorized to obtain a Medical Board of California Physician’s and Surgeon’s License after receiving credit for 12 months (allopathic US and Canadian medical school graduates) of board-approved and accredited postgraduate training.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve done my pgy1 year in the uk, but have all 3 steps and my us greencard.Will I be considered?

As part of Senate Bill 806, beginning January 1, 2022, residents are authorized to obtain a Medical Board of California Physician’s and Surgeon’s License after receiving credit for 12 months (allopathic US and Canadian medical school graduates) of board-approved and accredited postgraduate training.
Quick question: what specialty is the spot for?
Kaiser Permanente Southern California’s Los Angeles Medical Center is looking to fill a PGY-2 or a PGY-3 transfer to start as soon as possible.

To apply, please email the following in a PDF to [email protected]:

Curriculum Vitae

Personal Statement with reason(s) for seeking position

USMLE and/or COMLEX Transcript

Medical School Transcript

Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)

Three Letters of Recommendation – including a letter from your current program director

*California Medical License required

For information on the program, please visit: Overview - Radiation Oncology

Visa Policy:

Visas (which include, Temporary TN work status, temporary H-1B and J-1) can only be sponsored for hard to fill positions. However, our training programs are extremely competitive and do not meet the hard to fill criteria.