Position Available PGY1 - General Surgery - Six New Positions Open Now in Orange Park

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kayaktj

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Six PGY1 General Surgery Residency Positions Open Now!
Orange Park Medical Center
Date Posted: September 23, 2019

3 categorical and 3 preliminary PGY1 positions available for immediate start in newly accredited program. Currently accepting applications for all six positions.

How To Apply

Email applications to program director directly for immediate consideration: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning. Are these spots still available?

Hi, guys, I am a residency position seeker. And I see a lot of members are also.
I appreciate the information posted here.

But, could you suggest the organizer to require the posters to delete those posts which are already not available timely?

We spend a lot of time to search the information, to organize our applications, and try to reach the posters, majority no response, or even the same day as they posted, when I reach them, they said, it was filled.
very very time consuming and frustrating.

Could we require the posters to delete their posts when it is not available anymore?
There is a “forum/site suggestions” section of sdn that would be a better place to post that

If no official has been responding for a long while ...what does that say about it? Open...or closed?

I would double check this. There was a troll here a few months back that always said the positions were filled. Not to call you out vzhao but always need to be sure.

Reactions: 1 users