drvette

10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2005
Status
Arkansas will have a PGY2 position open for the upcoming year if anyone is interested or knows someone interested. Had someone decide they didn't want to do EM anymore ....decided they wanted to say "Sleepy time" for the rest of their lives.

southerndoc

life is good
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Atlanta
Status
Attending Physician
drvette said:
Arkansas will have a PGY2 position open for the upcoming year if anyone is interested or knows someone interested. Had someone decide they didn't want to do EM anymore ....decided they wanted to say "Sleepy time" for the rest of their lives.
I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but I get a bad vibe by your "sleepy time" comment.

notatriagenurse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2005
Status
drvette said:
Another resident stolen by gas...lifestyle anyone??

OP
D

drvette

10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2005
Status
Sorry.....was referring to their new choosen career path in Anesthesiology

flighterdoc

Rocket Scientist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2003
Slipping the Surly Bonds of Earth
Visit site
Status
drvette said:
Sorry.....was referring to their new choosen career path in Anesthesiology

As I assumed.

BTW, your sig is one of the few times that history has proven Einstein wrong: We're fighting WWIV now, and sticks and stones have little to do with it.

RichL025

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2005
Washington
Status
Resident [Any Field]
BTW, your sig is one of the few times that history has proven Einstein wrong: We're fighting WWIV now, and sticks and stones have little to do with it.
So what was WW3???

And Einstein was proven wrong about quantum uncertainty, also... "God does not play dice with the universe"

flighterdoc

Rocket Scientist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2003
Slipping the Surly Bonds of Earth
Visit site
Status
RichL025 said:
So what was WW3???

And Einstein was proven wrong about quantum uncertainty, also... "God does not play dice with the universe"

The Cold War was WWIII. And what part of "few times" was unclear?

fourthyearmed

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2004
Status
drvette said:
Had someone decide they didn't want to do EM anymore ....decided they wanted to say "Sleepy time" for the rest of their lives.
Suicide?? I thought it meant they wanted to quit medicine so they'd be home to tuck their kids in at night!

kungfufishing

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I thought he was headed for a pro wrasslin career with a signature sleeper hold "the GETA", coming to alltel arena this fall!