PGY2 EM position open

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drvette

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Arkansas will have a PGY2 position open for the upcoming year if anyone is interested or knows someone interested. Had someone decide they didn't want to do EM anymore ....decided they wanted to say "Sleepy time" for the rest of their lives.

Members don't see this ad.

drvette said:
Arkansas will have a PGY2 position open for the upcoming year if anyone is interested or knows someone interested. Had someone decide they didn't want to do EM anymore ....decided they wanted to say "Sleepy time" for the rest of their lives.
I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but I get a bad vibe by your "sleepy time" comment.

yeah, i hope that wasn't a suicide reference. if it was, it was incredibly insensitive.

Members don't see this ad :)
drvette said:

Another resident stolen by gas...lifestyle anyone??

Sorry.....was referring to their new choosen career path in Anesthesiology

drvette said:
Sorry.....was referring to their new choosen career path in Anesthesiology

As I assumed.

BTW, your sig is one of the few times that history has proven Einstein wrong: We're fighting WWIV now, and sticks and stones have little to do with it.

BTW, your sig is one of the few times that history has proven Einstein wrong: We're fighting WWIV now, and sticks and stones have little to do with it.

So what was WW3???

And Einstein was proven wrong about quantum uncertainty, also... "God does not play dice with the universe"

southerndoc said:
I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but I get a bad vibe by your "sleepy time" comment.

you dont like anesthesia?????? ;)

RichL025 said:
So what was WW3???

And Einstein was proven wrong about quantum uncertainty, also... "God does not play dice with the universe"

The Cold War was WWIII. And what part of "few times" was unclear?

drvette said:
Had someone decide they didn't want to do EM anymore ....decided they wanted to say "Sleepy time" for the rest of their lives.

Suicide?? I thought it meant they wanted to quit medicine so they'd be home to tuck their kids in at night!

I thought he was headed for a pro wrasslin career with a signature sleeper hold "the GETA", coming to alltel arena this fall!