Position Wanted PGY2 Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BP15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My father died of cancer within several months of being diagnosed. After completing my pgy1 year in internal medicine, I had to fly back home to help support my family and sell his business, which took time. I had to resign and my position has now been replaced. I am looking to start my PGY 2 year. I've already passed my USMLE Step 3 exam and was in good standing with my program. Can someone help me with any PGY 2 vacancies? I am flexible. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Members don't see this ad.

My father died of cancer within several months of being diagnosed. After completing my pgy1 year in internal medicine, I had to fly back home to help support my family and sell his business, which took time. I had to resign and my position has now been replaced. I am looking to start my PGY 2 year. I've already passed my USMLE Step 3 exam and was in good standing with my program. Can someone help me with any PGY 2 vacancies? I am flexible. Thank you in advance for your efforts.
Sent you a message

you should consider applying to flushing in nyc they advertised a pgy2
so sorry about your dad
best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your help. Anyone know of any other programs? I would really appreciate it.

einstein has a pgy2 opening its preliminary and in surgery.
dont know if this will help

Does anybody know of any other PGY2 openings?