PGY2 Position

Started by paciencia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paciencia

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Help!
I have done one year of IM, and decided not to return to my second year hoping I would match in PM&R this year. I didn't apply to that many programs, and of course I didn't match. Not a very realistic idea when I don’t have a lot of background experience on it.
I want to know what can I do this year to make myself more attracting next year.
I am an IMG, my board scores are not that great. Also, what kind of paid jobs can I get that would help me gain experience and not lose my skills.