Position Available PGY2 Psychiatry Position in Chicago - July 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TalkTalkTalkTherapy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm at a well-regarded psychiatry residency program in Chicago. We're a tight-knit group of residents with an incredibly warm and supportive administration. Our program is remarkably well-balanced (psychotherapy + psychopharmacology + research). We also offer an array of fellowships, including child/adolescent psychiatry, consult-liasion/psychosomatic medicine, geriatric psychiatry, forensics, and addictions.

One of our interns has accepted a transfer position on the East Coast for personal/family reasons. As such, we are slated to have an opening in our program and will plan to accept a rising PGY2 into our residency (effective July 1, 2015). ANYONE who has completed, at the very least, a PGY1 year is eligible to apply*. If you, or anyone you know, is/are interested in changing specialties (e.g. from internal medicine to psychiatry) or programs (e.g. from another psychiatry program to our program), please let me know via private message. I will forward your message to my PD.

*Note: this year, transfer positions will be filled outside of the match. You will not need to apply through NRMP/ERAS for our PGY2 position.

Thanks,
TTTT

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How do I contact you privately?