Step I pharm advice

Started by Ganz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ganz

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I have started to look through step 1 review books, and am becoming quite aprehensive over the pharm material. I do fine in pharm on my system exams, but having to know every drug, mechanism, side effect, etc. for both years is overwhelming for me. I was wondering what specific approaches you guys took to handle this. Any advice is appreciated, but I would like to hear especially from people who had the same problem as me, and still managed to do well in the pharm section.

Thanks in advance..
 
For step I purposes, I would only know what's in first aid for pharm. There really isn't all that much pharm in first aid, and there wasn't that much pharm on my step I either.