pharm and micro help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MAK86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i tried to post this before but for some reason it's not showing what i wrote. So i am going to do this one more time.....

I am clueless about what should i be using to study these two subjects. For everthing else i am using kaplan lec. notes.
i read some where on sdn that for pharm all you need to know is FA... is it true? and if it is what % of questions in usmle would i be able to do with just studying FA for pharm.
My next quetion is about micro. If i just use FA and microcards am i going to be fully covered for usmle? Before this i was thinking about using cmmrs but the charts look over whelming to me. I am really really confused....

Members don't see this ad.

i tried to post this before but for some reason it's not showing what i wrote. So i am going to do this one more time.....

I am clueless about what should i be using to study these two subjects. For everthing else i am using kaplan lec. notes.
i read some where on sdn that for pharm all you need to know is FA... is it true? and if it is what % of questions in usmle would i be able to do with just studying FA for pharm.
My next quetion is about micro. If i just use FA and microcards am i going to be fully covered for usmle? Before this i was thinking about using cmmrs but the charts look over whelming to me. I am really really confused....

Pharm = FA
Micro = CMMRS