pharm app

Started by une
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

une

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
am trying to figure out when early decisions usually start and end, I want to know when does the regual cycle beging? And also please let me know, if i apply with my pcat score i got now and send the rest of the application....and in September i retake the pcat and get a higher score will that be sent in to the schools as well? And just one last question when is the earliest interviews during regular cycle?
 
I understand but I an trying to figure out when Is the earliest I can get an interview.......if I don't apply for early decision
 
It would depend on the school but some of them will start interviewing in November/December. All of my interviews were in January (mostly by my own choice). After the interview schools will usually get back to you within 2 weeks, one even called me on the same day as the interview.