pharm books

Started by tennik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennik

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anybody found a good review book for Pharm. I would really rather a good review book than the recommended (2000 page), Goodman and Gilman's! I am thinking Lippincott's or the Katzung and Trevor (Exam and Board review), but really have no idea.

Thanks
 
Pharmacology Recall is a great book for boards and review but would not be detailed enough alone for the normal pharmacology class.

Good luck.
 
Personally, I used my class notes and First Aid. I'm sure there are those who would disagree, but I think First Aid is plenty for step 1. I specifically remember there were 2 pharm questions I got right just because I breezed through the section one more time the night before.