Pharm School Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Firefaux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

What are everyones thoughts on this situation,

I am considering applying to pharm school in Florida this following cycle, however my PCAT composite was a 51th percentile with a gpa of 3.3. Should I go ahead and apply or retake the pcat, although I am a bit leery about taking it this time around with some of the changes they have made. I'd love to hear some feed back, thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I'm also applying to Florida schools!! I think your score depends on where you might want to go. But if you do plan to retake I think you have plenty of study time a head of you. Good luck :)

I would apply as soon as possible and then retake the pcat in Sept. Pharmcas will update your new score when complete and notify your schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am considering applying to pharm school in Florida this following cycle

I would apply as soon as possible and then retake the pcat in Sept. Pharmcas will update your new score when complete and notify your schools.

This. At the very least you will get some feedback on what to improve if you are not accepted.