Pharm School GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MaximBrutii

Just a costume...
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering, for schools such as USN or Pacific Oregon where they've implemented a block schedule and have a 90% pass/fail, how do they calculate your GPA? I mean, if everyone passes the courses, it's like getting a 4.0 right? I don't even want to know what happens if you don't get to the 90% cutoff.
 
I was just wondering, for schools such as USN or Pacific Oregon where they've implemented a block schedule and have a 90% pass/fail, how do they calculate your GPA? I mean, if everyone passes the courses, it's like getting a 4.0 right? I don't even want to know what happens if you don't get to the 90% cutoff.

Send a private message to Aboveliquidice - He's really helpful, and goes to Pacific Oregon where they have that system.

How he explained it once to me was that if you don't meet the pass requirement, you don't get the "mini-break" every week that they have, and need to repeat the material.
 
seriously ....i was thinking the same... everyone is a
A student over at pacific...lol