pharm school rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aubieRx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was trying to make some sense of how the pharm school i am going to attend was ranked by US news and world report. It is ranked 25th.

I thought, ok 25th sounds pretty high but there cannot be that many pharmacy schools out there to begin with. Does anyone know how many pharmacy schools that offer pharm d.s there are in the united states?

I am assuming there are 100ish (probably less thanthat.)since every state ought to have one or two .
So does anyone know the real figure?

Members don't see this ad.

aubieRx said:
I was trying to make some sense of how the pharm school i am going to attend was ranked by US news and world report. It is ranked 25th.

I thought, ok 25th sounds pretty high but there cannot be that many pharmacy schools out there to begin with. Does anyone know how many pharmacy schools that offer pharm d.s there are in the united states?

I am assuming there are 100ish (probably less thanthat.)since every state ought to have one or two .
So does anyone know the real figure?

It's 89 and counting.

My school's paper somehow got the whole list, but did not publish the entire thing; I guess WVU is number 32. It also appears that the list only included 57 schools.