Pharm schools without interviews???

Started by QHL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QHL

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard that some schools don't interview the applicants. They just look at GPA and PCAT scores.

Isn't that true? and which schools are they?
Interviewing costs time and a lot of preparation....I don't like it at all.😛
 
Don't be afraid of interviews. They are your chance to sell yourself, so unless you look stellar on paper and get mortified completely when talking to a stranger, interviews are to you advantage. Besides, to find a job you would need at least one interview... better you start to practice now. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks fenixtnlfan for the chart & Hels2007 for your advice.
I'll try my best...
 
The new accreditation requirements require interviews for pharmacy school admissions.