Pharm schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jasmeets93

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any pharm schools that will waive the pcat requirement if you have a bachelors degree?
I have not taken the pcat, and know that i can apply to schools in California and the couple in Oregon, but I know there is some out there that will waive the requirement
Thanks in advance
 
I know Washington State University Pharm School doesn't require PCAT starting this year.
 
MCPHS doesn't require the pcat and they have a 3 year program. If you go to the Pharmcas website and look at the directory, it will show you the list of schools and you can click on each one to see if they require the pcat. It might take like 10 minutes max. Hope this helps!