Pharm Shelf Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lysinee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the pharm shelf in a couple of days. I reviewed most of the pharm for organs systems in FA and the basic pharm chapter in FA. I also did about 300 pharm questions on UW.

The only problem is that I didn't have time to review micro pharm. I might quickly skim through the antimicrobials, but I doubt I have time to study the viral and fungal sections. Potential problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finals huh? Heavy. I just stick to my own board prep schedule and take my chances w the shelf.

I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set

Reactions: 1 user
How does this even make sense? Shelves are practice exams for the boards.
I have a completely different schedule that I'm following (covering the drugs w systems review as I encounter them). To jam in 2 years worth of pharm into a week of study is not on my agenda and only takes away hours I could be pounding out questions. That said... I still did well on my shelf without breaking stride. Same thing for phys. Stayed on schedule without focusing on any one discipline, except for the current system I'm tackling. Makes sense for me. And my effort stayed high yield.