Pharm tech in texas

Started by Famlife14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Famlife14

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Sorry if I post this in the wrong location. I am a manager at a big W pharmacy and looking to hire a part time pharm tech. Does not need experience but you do need a trainee or tech license. I just want to find a person with a great attitude, responsible and a license. It is so hard to find. If you would like to get some pharm experience while goijg through pharm school please message me and I will give you more info. Thank you.
 
Hi all,
Sorry if I post this in the wrong location. I am a manager at a big W pharmacy and looking to hire a part time pharm tech. Does not need experience but you do need a trainee or tech license. I just want to find a person with a great attitude, responsible and a license. It is so hard to find. If you would like to get some pharm experience while goijg through pharm school please message me and I will give you more info. Thank you.
Where in Texas?