pharm tech interview tomorrow!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mazhimaro

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have an interview tomorrow with Carle hospital, any sugguestion on how should i prepare for it? I'd interview in retail pharm dept before, but never hospital, anyone know what they will ask? Thanks!!

-Nikole

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I have an interview tomorrow with Carle hospital, any sugguestion on how should i prepare for it? I'd interview in retail pharm dept before, but never hospital, anyone know what they will ask? Thanks!!

-Nikole

Hey, I've worked @ retail (for one full year) and hospital... I just got hired at a hospital back in february, and the interview was like a pretty realistic interview, so make sure you dress professional and bring a resume! If you don't have a resume make a curriculum vitae, as they understand that you're trying to someday be a pharmacists, and try to find something to relate with the person who interviews you so that will make it more relaxing for both of you! Other than that good luck, because retail SUCKSSSSSS and hospital is like HEAVEN!!! K good luck :)

Thanks, JamesL1585, Can you also tell me what questions they ask you about? did the interviewer ask u alot of questions about that hospital? My interview tomorrow last 1 and half hr, its long, so i am kind of wondering what she wil ask... Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, JamesL1585, Can you also tell me what questions they ask you about? did the interviewer ask u alot of questions about that hospital? My interview tomorrow last 1 and half hr, its long, so i am kind of wondering what she wil ask... Thanks.

My interview was 2 hours.. but once we found something in common we clicked and the rest of the interview was a breeze, I guess she wants to get a good idea of what you're like.. I just remember her asking me a lot about my experiences from retail, my aspirations to be a pharmacists, and maybe some situation cases like... If u didn't get along with a coworker what would u do... etc. But its nothing hard, because the work is so easy, the thing they want to know is whether or not you're friendly because patients in the hospital are really sick, so the families walking around are usually depressed and stuff, they don't want someone to be looking mean and crazy while the patients families are already under the weather... so anyways yea just pm me for anymore questions

Gosh that seems like a super long interview! My interview was 30 minutes long but it was for a retail pharmacy. No advice for you but wanted to wish you good luck and hope you get the job! :thumbup:

I didnt interview at a hospital, but I work in retail. Mine was basically where I went to school, what I want to do, and If I knew how to work a cash register lol.

good luck, and try not to be nervous. Remember, this is your field!