pharm tech pay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funnyshoes84

ucla bruin
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the pay per hour range for pharm techs in retail?? wat about pharmacy aides or helpers?

Members don't see this ad.

funnyshoes84 said:
What is the pay per hour range for pharm techs in retail?? wat about pharmacy aides or helpers?

i'm not sure of the range. check out salary.com for some stats on this. it takes into account which part of the country you are from.

i make $11.00/hr as a part-time certified tech, after 2 years, in Iowa. I started at only $7.25! My rate has not been performance based, just the going rate for being certified. Here, this rate of pay (my current rate) is decent...if you lived in say California, I'd say you were underpaid.
-take care
skp

ha, ha...i just noticed...you DO live in California!

expect higher $$ than me i think

-skp

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry...one more thing -

why did you get this quote from??

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

it's hilarious

skp

Oh, thanks for the help. I am about to start training to work at Longs drugstore as a pharm tech in L.A. I made $8 as a clerk so I was wondering how much more I could ask for..

Hi skp, I got the quote from Jack Handy on SNL :D