Pharm Tech Pharmcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Plizzy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
So I am a certified technician and my cert expired in july of this year and I already renewed it. I also was registered in the state of TX but that expired along with the cert (which I haven't renewed)
My question is: On PHARMCAS, I am trying to input Pharmacy Technician Certification/Certificate but the box is not long enough... would anybody like to share how they did it or what they put? Is the issuing organization PTCB?

Also, I am trying to renew my state license but it asks me for my license number and i have already tried to put two sequences of numbers that I know but none work. Does anybody know where I could find that please?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you to anybody that can help!

Members don't see this ad.

I got the last part of my question (renewing registration) :)

Look on the state website. I'm in California and I can look my state license number on the California board of pharmacy website. For pharmcas I said ptcb was the issuer

Members don't see this ad :)
ok thank you!! and did you put Pharmacy Technician Cert. (since putting certificate is long and won't fit) or did you put your license only? (Pharmacy Technician License)