Pharmaca

Started by Añejo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Añejo

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone familiar with Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy? Seems like a cool idea to me, but I don't know anyone who has worked there.
 
Really old thread, but yes I work there and have for about 2.5 months. I love it. Awesome company, comparable pay to the other chains, and way less micro-management. Since they are smaller, there are certain bugs/quirks that need to be fixed all the time and you're more than likely going to need to solve certain mundane problems (printer issues/IT issues) yourself, but all in all, a great environment being around only practitioners (accunpuncturists/herbalists/naturopathic doctors, etc.) and even alternative medicine. You will learn a lot of stuff they didn't tell you about in pharmacy school if you work here.