Pharmacist = Fat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lgooden

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After reading the stay in shape thread, I started thing about the pharmacists I work with. The overwhelming majority of them are pretty overweight and some quite obese. I have worked at 3 different stores and the only people who are small are those that stay really tiny no matter what they do or eat. It seems like those with a normal/average metabolism or even slower are definitely doomed to be quite pudgy. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or if I just work in an interesting area...

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: It isn't the profession. Overweight people are found in every profession. All of the pharmacists I work with currently look to me to be in shape. Several of them run/jog/go to the gym daily. But, in the past, I have worked with very overweight pharmacists. *shrug* It just depends on the person.

What FutureRxGal said. However, if you work in retail, it's hard for me to imagine how some pharmacists can get so overweight. Most stores are so busy that you have to be on your feet all day and have very little time to eat lunch and dinner if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.