Pharmacist Gets Sweet Revenge on Burglar

Started by Ericokle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone here seen the movie "Drugstore Cowboy"? If you havent, you should.

In one scene, they rob a pharmacy, and come away with a locked box full of laxatives. :laugh: :meanie:
 
Has anyone here seen the movie "Drugstore Cowboy"? If you havent, you should.

In one scene, they rob a pharmacy, and come away with a locked box full of laxatives. :laugh: :meanie:

Awesome movie. 👍
 
I would have figured who it was beforehand. Then I would have put a note detailing his demise in the bottle. As he was stealing the pills, I would have put an identical note:

1. under his pillow
2. in his medicine cabinet
3. in his glovebox
4. in his shoe
5. in his other pants' pockets
6. in his wife's underpants drawer
7. taped onto his windshield

Then, in a dramatic climax to the movie I will one day write, produce, and star in, I would have blown up his car in slow motion as I was walking away from it with a stern yet noble look on my face with my shirt slightly unbuttoned revealing my chiseled abs, awesome raxor stubble, rippling biceps, and sweet quads.

Then I would go kiss my wife as beautiful music plays in the background and ambulances and policecars arrive on the scene and the innocent bystanders huddle together while covered in blankets even though it's about 85 degrees F.

The End,

Written, produced by, and starring Jinga Fricken' Jones the Badarse Mothertrucker with a machete and a pistol.