Pharmacist gives abortion!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
What he did was definitely wrong. My only additional piece on this is that if the conception happened by accident and the male doesn't want the baby but the female does, then the male shouldn't have any legal and financial responsibility.

What he did was definitely wrong. My only additional piece on this is that if the conception happened by accident and the male doesn't want the baby but the female does, then the male shouldn't have any legal and financial responsibility.

Yea try telling that to the eff'd up child support system our government enforces smh

That would be abused.

That would be abused.

Brings me back to this thing that a friend of mine asked me about. He slept with his girlfriend and planned on using the pull out method since it worked before (what a fool), unfortunately she wrapped himself around him and he couldn't pull out. So he went to get Plan B but she refused to take it and just wants to see what happens.

I think he shouldn't have to pay for anything if she ends up preggers.

Brings me back to this thing that a friend of mine asked me about. He slept with his girlfriend and planned on using the pull out method since it worked before (what a fool), unfortunately she wrapped himself around him and he couldn't pull out. So he went to get Plan B but she refused to take it and just wants to see what happens.

I think he shouldn't have to pay for anything if she ends up preggers.

Are you sure you didn't steal this story from Fmylife.com lol

"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML"

"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML"

:laugh:

Regardless of whether the story is true, the lesson is ALWAYS wear a CONDOM. Unprotected sex = stupid.

The story is rather incomplete - it says he secretly gave her misoprostol to induce a miscarriage. So how is this known? Did he confess?

How did he insert the tablet into her vagina without her knowing? Maybe she asked him to do it and changed her mind?

How did he insert the tablet into her vagina without her knowing? Maybe she asked him to do it and changed her mind?

This is true. How do you pull that one off that he slipped one PV?

Members don't see this ad :)

Nope I'm pretty sure that wasn't it. Or he actually posted that on the website and then asked if Plan B would work if he crushed it.

Right. That's what I was thinking. Plus it's not like it's an ODT or a SL that is going to dissolve quickly. I am pretty sure I would KNOW that someone did that.

Whatever happened to just paying alimony / child support and moving on with your life if you're uninterested in supporting the child you had 1/2 the role in producing... ugh.

I'm totally pro-choice and something about her changing her mind does bother me in some way, but obviously his actions are 150% reprehensible.

I don't think this reflects any more negatively on his school of graduation than it does on the pharmacy school from whence that "terrorist pharmacist" in new england came.

The title of this thread is misleading. It creates a sense of pharmacist having the ability to give abortion with an approved method. It does not reflect good on our profession. It's an act of one individiual misused his knowledge. I would change it to "pharmacist gave illegal abortion to his girlfriend."

Here's another article about the story, apparently they were having sex and he slipped it into her vagina during this act. She didn't miscarry the first time, but then he came back to her house on another occasion and slipped another one in her vagina during sex. The second time worked, but she noticed the pills in the discharge as she was miscarrying the baby...red blood and white pill, I'm sure the pill stood out because it hadn't dissolved all the way.

http://www.the-leader.com/features/x1043117885/Ex-pharmacist-faces-extradition-in-murder-case

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archive...ave-an-unwanted-abortion-charged-with-murder/

like i am sure none of you have ever thought about slipping a pill in your gf's vagina before :rolleyes:

i wish it was from CVS and not Wegmans Pharmacy so CVS could get the bad press.

And that's why you always finish with the girl's legs on your shoulders. Also points out the importance of switching positions. Then she never knows if you're pulling out just to switch positions or if you're pulling out to skeet. Nothing's better than telling some drunk trick you met downtown "Yeah, no, I just want you on top for a little whi...oh, boom goes the dynamite. No trapping me for you, gold digger."

Or, you know...condoms work great too.

And that's why you always finish with the girl's legs on your shoulders. Also points out the importance of switching positions. Then she never knows if you're pulling out just to switch positions or if you're pulling out to skeet. Nothing's better than telling some drunk trick you met downtown "Yeah, no, I just want you on top for a little whi...oh, boom goes the dynamite. No trapping me for you, gold digger."

Or, you know...condoms work great too.

:laugh:

Medical procedure =/= ejaculating in a certain position during sex, IMO.

That's true. Shaquille O'Neal didn't get his honorary Phoenix Police Deputy badge rescinded for rapping about the latter.

I'm totally pro-choice and something about her changing her mind does bother me in some way, but obviously his actions are 150% reprehensible.

Yeah, regardless of your thoughts on abortion in general, this is NOT the way to go about it. He put her life at risk, she could have bled out.