Pharmacist H1B Sponsorship

Started by GretchenRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GretchenRx

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi -

Does anyone know any companies that do H1B visa sponsorship? I graduated May 2013 and I'm on OPT status right now which will expire in June 2014. I would have to go back to my country in August if I cannot find a job in the states. Every employer I've spoken with has turned me down. Thanks!
 
Hi -

Does anyone know any companies that do H1B visa sponsorship? I graduated May 2013 and I'm on OPT status right now which will expire in June 2014. I would have to go back to my country in August if I cannot find a job in the states. Every employer I've spoken with has turned me down. Thanks!

Hi GretchenRx, have you found a company to sponsor you yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most companies, at least for CVS is not sponsoring H1B visa. I heard the reason why is because they don't want to pay for it, and will have a hard time explaining why they need to sponsor one when there are so many pharmacists looking for work right now.