Pharmacist H1B

Started by EJ822
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EJ822

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

First time using the forum...I am a P3/5th year Pharm.D candidate now in Pittsburgh, PA, and just realized how gloomy the situation looks for international pharmacists. It seems that no company is sponsoring H1B anymore, and I have no idea what to do post-grad. Anybody out there is having similar concerns/experiences? I would really want to get in touch with international pharmacists/pharmacy students so at least we can talk about our stories.

Please respond.
-EJ
 
I'm having same issue, I'm currently working as intern and my DM hinted it'd be ok if I get hired. But haven't formally asked yet, lol