You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pharmacist In UAE making 250k/year
Started by Me_Gusta_Drugs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed with a girl from Dubai. She was telling us how pharmacists in UAE are not at all like how they are in America and how they don't have nearly the important responsibilities and knowledge as they do here. I would doubt that salary is true. However, I don't know much about international pharmacists. Where did you hear that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard about UAE, but in Alaska you can make 250k with a 100k sign on bonus.
...lmao.
D
deleted205891
1 United Arab Emirates dirham = 0.272264 U.S. dollars
You never specified if it was 250k dollars, just said 250k of something, so with that currency conversion it would be about $68k.
You never specified if it was 250k dollars, just said 250k of something, so with that currency conversion it would be about $68k.
****, $250k American is nothing for the upper crust of the UAE. They have toilets over that are worth more than my car.
I don't buy 250k USD though..
I don't buy 250k USD though..
latest ad for a job in Alaska was $140k/year + relocation + loan repayment program.
I haven't heard about UAE, but in Alaska you can make 250k with a 100k sign on bonus.
Pharmacist in united arab emirates making 250k/year
Anyone have any other info?
Someone from my class whos from that area is doing that. You dont even need to know english.
Dont know much else
Before making these claims, please provide proof. I hate rumors like this.
If they paid that much obviously it would be worth it to d a 7 on 7 off schedule in alaska and leave after working. there is absolutely NO WAY they pay that much.
same with dubai. pharmacists are only paid high in the USA. These figures are all bull****.
I agree, there are a lot of rumors in Alaska.In our college, someone spread the rumor of making a million with a 3 year contract in Alaska!!!Before making these claims, please provide proof. I hate rumors like this.
If they paid that much obviously it would be worth it to d a 7 on 7 off schedule in alaska and leave after working. there is absolutely NO WAY they pay that much.
same with dubai. pharmacists are only paid high in the USA. These figures are all bull****.
hate these stupid rumors by amateurs
Alaska RPH Jobs
Up to 5 grand relocation, 10k signing, 2 months paid housing, and up to 135k a year.. not bad at all
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JCRQGIHSMHZ;_ylt=AjzGuSsYNcfcAnE6kOb3VYX6Q6IX?source=SRP
Up to 5 grand relocation, 10k signing, 2 months paid housing, and up to 135k a year.. not bad at all
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JCRQGIHSMHZ;_ylt=AjzGuSsYNcfcAnE6kOb3VYX6Q6IX?source=SRP
T
Tatodotcom
I agree, there are a lot of rumors in Alaska.In our college, someone spread the rumor of making a million with a 3 year contract in Alaska!!!
hate these stupid rumors by amateurs
Actually that is not a rumor at all. I personally know a girl who graduated from Mercer two years ago who I previously worked with and she received a $30,000 signing bonus and is making about $750,000 for signing a three year contract. Not exactly a million but pretty damn good. This is not an every day thing but these types of jobs do pop up ever so often.
Alaska RPH Jobs
Up to 5 grand relocation, 10k signing, 2 months paid housing, and up to 135k a year.. not bad at all
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JCRQGIHSMHZ;_ylt=AjzGuSsYNcfcAnE6kOb3VYX6Q6IX?source=SRP
The standard of living in Alaska is also ass high though. I'd live in Canada before Alaska. Then again, I like Canada a lot, so that statement doesn't mean much coming from me.
Before making these claims, please provide proof. I hate rumors like this.
you left out the mysterious babes in head coverings
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a staff pharmacist? If so, when was this,had to be when there was HIGH demandActually that is not a rumor at all. I personally know a girl who graduated from Mercer two years ago who I previously worked with and she received a $30,000 signing bonus and is making about $750,000 for signing a three year contract. Not exactly a million but pretty damn good. This is not an every day thing but these types of jobs do pop up ever so often.
My cousins roomate's brother's bff graduated from Hawaii college of Phamacy(HICP) and got a job in Alaska in a remote fishing village as a pharmacist Making 1 million for a five year contract plus a 50k sign on bonus and a BMW.
My cousins roomate's brother's bff graduated from Hawaii college of Phamacy(HICP) and got a job in Alaska in a remote fishing village as a pharmacist Making 1 million for a five year contract plus a 50k sign on bonus and a BMW.
omg mine too! 👍
omg mine too! 👍
you idiots made me excited for 10 seconds and all that is lost due to reality.
I'm about to get crazy looks in lab for laughing out too loud.

Yes I was told 250k dollars...this was from a professor
Who also said....in the 80's...when pharmacists were making 30k...u could go to saudi arabia and make 80k
but who wants to live there
Who also said....in the 80's...when pharmacists were making 30k...u could go to saudi arabia and make 80k
but who wants to live there
Yes I was told 250k dollars...this was from a professor
Who also said....in the 80's...when pharmacists were making 30k...u could go to saudi arabia and make 80k
but who wants to live there
Does your prof have any references or listings we can check out?
Top 5 post of SDN ever.
my friend just graduated from a pharmacy school and went to Alaska, no sign up bonus🙁
Alaskan sign on bonuses and HICP are the biggest inside joke on here. I'll give all of you the hint out of compassion.
hahahahahahaI haven't heard about UAE, but in Alaska you can make 250k with a 100k sign on bonus.
Edit: tricked into replying to old sheit. good laugh anyway
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It doesn't pay that much. I have seen one of their offers in black and white.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 544