Pharmacist intern pay in SO. CAL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bellbell88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I've searched this question and the results seem to be a little outdated (2006-2008). I am curious what the average pay is for pharmacist interns in southern california- hospital and retail.

Thank you! 🙂🙂🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Started with CVS in 2007 as a P1 intern (remember money changes by year) and got around 16.5, then 2nd year got around 18, switched companies to kaiser and got 23 3rd and 25 4th

kaiser is union and from what i've heard pays MUCH higher than anyone else, I'd say as a P1 average these days is around the 17 range and average P4 rate is 22 (based on asking the ppl who are online right now haha)
 
Started with CVS in 2007 as a P1 intern (remember money changes by year) and got around 16.5, then 2nd year got around 18, switched companies to kaiser and got 23 3rd and 25 4th

kaiser is union and from what i've heard pays MUCH higher than anyone else, I'd say as a P1 average these days is around the 17 range and average P4 rate is 22 (based on asking the ppl who are online right now haha)

Yeah, I'm on campus and started at 16 with $1/hr/year increase.