Pharmacist job with sponsorship

Started by jagrutvysa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jagrutvysa

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I graduated from NSU in may 2014, currently working as a staff pharmacist with walgreens pharmacy and found out about their sponsorship policy. I am looking for some company or hospital who is ready to sponsor H1 for me. Any kind of help is appreciated, currently hold Florida state pharmacy license but i am flexible to move.

Thank you
 
Hello everyone,

I graduated from NSU in may 2014, currently working as a staff pharmacist with walgreens pharmacy and found out about their sponsorship policy. I am looking for some company or hospital who is ready to sponsor H1 for me. Any kind of help is appreciated, currently hold Florida state pharmacy license but i am flexible to move.

Thank you

What's WAG sponsorship policy?
 
Pretty much every major company that I'm aware of has dropped sponsoring H1-visas. There is economic need for it in pharmacy. If you did manage to find one to sponsor you, you can be sure it will be in the middle of nowhere, far from any large city.