-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pharmacist Jobs
Started by newgradpharmd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Not where I live! We just hired FIVE pharmacists fresh out of residency and are still interviewing for TWO more!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not where I live! We just hired FIVE pharmacists fresh out of residency and are still interviewing for TWO more!
Yes, residency trained...not new grads
The demand and supply curves are getting closer to each other.
I think in a couple of years with the increased number of students getting a job will be much harder.
As of now, there are still jobs you just cant dictate your needs to employers.
I think in a couple of years with the increased number of students getting a job will be much harder.
As of now, there are still jobs you just cant dictate your needs to employers.
But I thought many new grad pharmacists can't get a job now because of hiring freezes and lack of experience😱
But I thought many new grad pharmacists can't get a job now because of hiring freezes and lack of experience😱
Definitely depends on the area...
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me how the job situation is for new grad pharmacists right now? Are there still hiring freezes at hospitals and in retail? I haven't seen an recent threads addressing this issue.
Thanks
By recent threads you mean the last 30 seconds?
I second the Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.
Wags.......POWER!!!!
Coming to a community near you 😱
Coming to a community near you 😱
Depends who you talk to.
I suggested that job opportunities are shrinking and was practically laughed at by my classmates.
To quote one, "Impossible, that could never happen. They could never fill all the pharmacist jobs. There are so many jobs out there."
My classmates also believe that Rph's make $75/hour.
I suggested that job opportunities are shrinking and was practically laughed at by my classmates.
To quote one, "Impossible, that could never happen. They could never fill all the pharmacist jobs. There are so many jobs out there."
My classmates also believe that Rph's make $75/hour.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
-John 3:16-17
-John 3:16-17
Last edited:
Those who still think pharmacy jobs are still in infinite supply only read bls.gov statistics and yahoo articles. Of course theyre gonna think pharmacy jobs are infinite!
when all those pre-candidate schools start pumping out grads full steam and power rolls out in full effect, maybe, just maybe they'll start to see the light.
I personally very strongly believe in the power of prayer, so i spend a great deal of time in communion with God.
I often pray that pharmacy jobs not go into shortage, I pray for the sick and suffering of the world, and for the peace in our day.
I also pray that we will fight for what we know is right and just.
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3-10)
Praying is great and all but maybe you could devote some time to beefing up your resume/CV rather than praying.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling threadPlease see Sky is falling thread
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K